<body>
The Bieber Dream.
Friday, November 5, 2010


                  Justin Bieber :')
Okay! A lot of your know I love Justin Bieber lah! :')
I mean who doesn't? Strangers lor, those people who don't know me well lor,
HEH :') yeap!
so actually when I was still sleeping just now, *I just woke up like 25mins ago :P*
I dreamt of Justin Bieber! Its not my first time, the first time is when he came to
MY school & study, which made me superduperextremely HAPPY :')
this dream i just made is a bit sad lah, cos when I woke up, i realise my tears on my face.
*I think I cry along as well Real Life*
& I BELIEVE THE STORY HAS GOTTA DO W THE LINK I POSTED ON FB ABOUT JB
SINGING OVERBOARD W JESSICA JARRELL. Cos ....
You'll just have to stay tune to the story! :')
yeap, so the story goes this way .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Its early in the morning, I was w WRPS cliques & BSS cliques tgt. (How cool, they get along super well!)
so, we're at Changi Airport. cos we go thr for like .. wna so called *shop* lah, cos there's a
shopping mall there, Marina or smth dunno what lah, suddenly Marina Bay near Changi Airport in my dream.
so we're settling down having breakfast talking tgt about idols, so we dropped by saying Justin Bieberso i'm like
the first one to raise up my hand & say I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER . Seriously, I HEART HIM LIKE MAD.
so we continued talking about him, blablabla, suddenly someone settled down the next table beside us,
I took a glance at the person, this person's w his/her sunglasses, & when I take a look properly,
ITS JUSTIN BIEBER ! omgoodness i cannot believe it! I'm like started yelling at him,
"Omgoodness are you Justin!?!?!?!?" HE REPLIED ME " Yea sweetheart(oke this is how he address all fans lah!) ? " My heart drowned immediately!
i'm super happy & i was sitting beside him only! I went over & started telling about the vid!
*The one i posted on fb.* I'm like describing how he hugged JessicaJ! Then he started singing,
ME too! then he's like grab me & hug me! & He even kissed me on my lips!
I thought he's gonna fake lah! But he just kiss like that! All my cliques were SHOCKED REAL SHOCKED
& then his stupid agent say he needs go, I RAN AFTER HIM (surprisingly one of my clique dunno who lah) 
RAN AFTER TOO-/-, he went to second floor, when
the lift door is closing, i pressed hard on the button & went in the lift & talked to him,
when 2nd floor reaches, he walked out & I started running & trying to talk to him properly,
then i cannot take it anymore I just burst into tears lah, I'm keep saying " Please Justin, let me talk to you properly, I just need 5mins, 5mins will do. " then he IGNORE me & continue walking,
then I'm like continue chasing after lah! then my the other friend was super quiet but continued following me.
then Justin turned to her & say, " Pretty, you got anything to tell me? " HE STOPPED FOR HER!
I dunno which bitch lah, she's like one of my friend's friend. I'm like so shocked,
I turned & walked off. When I turned back, Justin looked at me, that bitch looked at me,
I just ran & cry onmyway back, then when i went back, WRPS&BSS cliques told me said that
The bitch purposely wan go w me then wan actact . Stupid right -____-
when the bitch came back, i walked towards her, I just slapped her on her RIGHT CHEEK .
She cried like siao & dun dare slap me back SERVE YOU RIGHT-.-,
then suddenly got announcement, I heard Justin's VOICE! He called for me! omgosh super happy again
all my cliques followed me this time running to the Entrance, & he told me, "I'm giving you a night to talk to me. " Omgosh all my friends stunned!!!! so all my friends followed to his hotel, b'cos HE'S STAYING AT SINGAPORE FOR CONCERT♥
& So, i talked to him one whole night, saying how much I STALKED him, how often, how I wish
he could follow me on Twitter, & told him I'm superduperextremely sad b'cos i cant get the tickets to his
concert, then he just passed me one VIP PASS! & He told me, " I'll follow you on Twitter, here you go,
one VIP pass for you&your friends to come for My concert, you guys can even come for my rehersals, "
blabla a lot lah, SUPER HAPPY ME !
VIP A LOT OF ADVANTAGES YEAP! *Grins! & then a lot of stuffs happened &
HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER WOOOO :D
& I woke up out of sudden cos he said byebye to me & told me SEEYOUSOON w that cute smile !
heh & this is the end! :')
-
-
-
A bit messy, well, Long stories are like that! Messy but nice :')
heheheheehehehehe oke enjoy reading readers!
sorry for the delay of the Day(s) Posts! will post soon
JUSTINBIEBER


Alienmonster!
MY LIFE, MY STORY.

(L)
Raquel! 16, kpop music is good ^-^ MBLAQ. INFINITE. EXO. BTS. :D Find me on facebook, Raquel AlienMonster (: Everything here is ©.
Follow me on twitter!

Shoutouts
scream out loud

Fly
you're on your way

BENDEMEERIANS.♥
1N2'2010♥ Angela. Celine. Chinyi. Evangeline Genice Huiling HuishanS HuishanT Huiting Jingwen. Kaywee. Lifen. Lisa Mavis Maria. Monik. Peiyun Rachel. Rebecca. Rebecca. Ros. Rongrong. Rongquan. Simin. Teeyah. Zhiyin.
WOODLANDSRINGERS.♥
WRPS 6H'09:D Christal Cheries Corrine Esther Fiona Huihui Huixin Jamie Jami Jieying Jiayan Kelly Kimberly Lifang Mavis Miaoling Qixuan Roxanne Roxanne Vicki Ruqin Singling
FRIENDIES&LOVELYS.♥
Cheryl Huiqi'Cousin(: Hunny(: JoeyK Joelyn Jolyn Jiamun Meibei Meiting Priscilla Rachel Rebecca Ulrica Vivian Xinyi Zhenhui Zhirou

Archives
gone with the wind

August 2008
March 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
June 2012
February 2013
October 2013

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration